Getting to « La Bastide Landesson »
HOW TO GET TO THE COTTAGE?
From the A7 motorway take exit 24 (Châteaurenard, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Apt)
- Then turn right toward (Airport, Avignon, Apt and Isle-sur-la-Sorgue).
- At the roundabout, turn left towards the D900 (Caumont, L'Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, Apt).
- Continue on the D900, at the roundabout take direction (Dignes, Coustellet Apt, Gordes).
Arriving in Coustellet, 2 itineraries are possible.
Route 1: From Apt
- In Coustellet at the cross road continue straight on the D900 in direction of Apt.
- Then pass by the Beaumettes, Lumières.
- When you arrive in Apt, just at the entrance at E-LECLERC roundabout, turn left.
- Take the D943 "Avenue du Viaduc" towards Saint Saturnin les Apt, cross the village.
- Exiting the village, turn left onto the D2 "Route de Roussillon" towards Cavaillon, Gordes, Roussillon.
- Continue for 1.2 km, and pass by the house with large cedars and a chapel at the entrance, pass “le domaine des Andéols” on your left, continue straight for 50 meters then turn right onto a small path to finally get to the villa
Route 2: From Gordes
- In Coustellet, at the cross road, turn left onto D2 towards Imberts.
- Continue on the D2 towards Gordes, at the roundabout continue straight (do not go in the village of Gordes) towards Joucas, La Tuilière, Saint Saturnin les Apt.
- Before the straight line of Joucas, leave the town on the left and continue all straight towards La Tuilière, Saint Saturnin les Apt.
- Cross hamlet of “ la Tuilière” then continue on the D2 for 4 km, passing the hamlet of “Bellots” and in 100 meters,
- turn on the second small path to the left to get to “bastide Landesson”.