Description of the Holiday House
“La Bastide Landesson”
The holiday house "La Bastide Landesson" is a villa recently built (2002) of 115 m2 with two floors that can accommodate 6 people maximum.
Tastefully furnished for your comfort it includes the following rooms:
- an entrance hall,
- a large and fully equipped kitchen,
- a dining room,
- a living room,
- three bedrooms decorated with different themes,
- a bathroom,
- two toilets
- laundry and utility room
- a garage,
- a covered large terrace with garden’s furniture.
An entrance hall, with a large sliding closet on the right, which gives direct access to the living room and the kitchen
A large and fully equipped kitchen in Provencal colours (yellow and green) including the following:
- 3 gas and one electric hobs,
- Extractor hood,
- Electric oven with pyrolysis,
- Fridge and freezer,
- Electric coffee maker,
- complete Cookware.
Dishes and cutlery are branded.
All appliances are quality ones, most of them the brand NEFF.
This kitchen has a dining area with a window overlooking the vineyards
A dining room furnished with a sideboard, a large table with 6 chairs, all in typical Provencal furniture.
A large French window overlooks the fields of cherry trees.
The sunny living room has a couch and two leather armchairs, a coffee table, a TV furniture with flat screen TV and a walnut wood cupboard.
A large French window gives access to a covered terrace with a view on the swimming pool and the surrounding countryside.
A large bathroom with light pink tiles and equipped with:
- a bathtub,
- a shower cabin,
- two sinks with a cabinet,
- a double mirror,
- a wall cupboard
- a stool, a towel rack,
- a hair drye, a bath mat and a small bin,
- a window overlooking the vineyards.
A separate toilet with small window located on the second floor next to the bedrooms and the bathroom.
A bathroom with:
- a shower,
- a sink with under cabinet,
- a WC,
- a large mirror with lights, a bath mat, a towel rail, a small bin,
- a small window overlooking the vineyards.
The laundry room located in the basement is equipped with:
- a washing machine,
- a double sink with under cabinet,
- a mobile drying rack, laundry tub, clothes pegs,
- an iron and ironing board,
- buckets, baskets, mops and brushes,
- a window overlooking the pool
A garage over 50 m2, with the following:
- a barbecue on wheels,
- 4 sun beds with cushions,
- 2 parasols,
- various toys for children (sandbox, small bikes, ...)
- a set of bowls (Boules de petanque)
- an oil-fired heating system .
- A small window overlooking the oak trees.
A large covered terrace, approximately 40m2, ideal to relax and admire the surrounding countryside, where you could peacefully enjoy your meals.
It is equipped with:
- a large garden table set with Provencal tablecloth,
- 8 garden chairs.
For the pleasure of its guests, the villa "La Bastide Landesson" has:
- its own private swimming pool,
- a quiet environment in the countryside, surrounded by vineyards, cherry trees, oaks trees and landscapes.
The private swimming pool (exclusively reserved for tenants use).
Approximate dimensions 8 m X 4 m, it slopes gently to reach the 1,70m deep end.
It is equipped with a standardised metallic barrier for children protection (Parents supervision is still required).
Maintenance is provided by the owner.